- Enables vertical insertion of tracer rods and cameras
- Facilitates the difficult first bend at entry
- Works on live gas and water mains with no blow by
- Compatible with keyhole procedures (fits 24” minimum keyhole)
- Works on mains as small as 2”
- Attaches to plastic or steel pipes
- Rotates 360° to insert in either direction
- Optimized for use with Jameson’s 1/4” Live Tracer For Gas Mains
- Fits camera heads 1-3/8” or smaller
- Works with commercially available saddles, valves, and tap tools
- Includes heavy duty storage case
- Patent pending design
Utilizing the heavy duty frame construction of our Buddy System® Rodders, the Duct Hunter™ features a copper trace wire in the rod to trace or map underground conduit or pipe without digging or trenching. • 5/16” and 7/16” rod diameter; 300’ to 1,000’ length • Trace to depths up to 10’ • Locate sewer laterals • Rigid frame and wheel construction • Rod’s ferrule attaches to sonde, roller guide or pulling eye • Accessory kit included • Bend Radius: 5/16” Rod 6” Bend; 7/16” Rod 9” Bend For more information
Electrofusion Insertion Tapping Tee For 2” 4" & 6" Gas Main Line
- Attach stuffing box to Electro-Fusion Insertion Tap Tee (patent pending) - Insert traceable rod into gas main with no blow by Use with transmitter and receiver to trace line from above ground.
Water Tracer Unit has a fiberglass rod with tracer wire and Stuffing Box to locate live non-metallic water lines from the customer’s meter to the main water line or to the home. Stuffing Box does not leak water up to 100 PSI. Use with transmitter and receiver to trace line from above ground.
- 3/16” rod diameter in 100’ to 300’ lengths • Locate any plastic pipe without a tracer wire
- With an adapter, the stuffing box can be attached to the yoke which holds the meter
Fiberglass rod with tracer wire and grounding with integrated Stuffing Box that locates live plastic lateral gas lines from meter to the main.
Stuffing Box connects to any riser’s shut off valve No blow-by while feeding rod into live line • Small bullet tip guides rod from riser to lateral transition Use transmitter and receiver to non-invasively trace gas line from above ground • Includes wire and clip for static grounding.